Hibiscus Loose Leaf tea
2.35 8 £2.35 - £8.00
Harvested in Sudan, these Organic Hibiscus flowers are resistant to drought and relatively easy to grow. Great as a blending component in herbal teas or brewed on its own as a tea, we are confident this organic hibiscus is one of the finest available in the world. Alone, organic hibiscus has a sweet, honey- like, fresh taste. Combined with other herbs or teas, organic hibiscus lends a floral character and slight astringency.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Hibiscus.
- ORIGIN:-Nile River Delta, Egypt Grown: Up to 100 ft above sea level.
- LEAVES:-First Grade, Field Grown, Sundried
- AROMA:-Slightly floral notes
- COLOUR:-Bright burgundy red
- TASTE:-Tangy, similar to pomegranate or lemonade.
- WELL BEING:-Detoxed, Relaxed, Rested, Balanced.