2.25 8 £2.25 - £8.00
The use of Liquorice Root was first recorded in ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics. A naturally sweet herb (contains up to 14% naturally occurring sugars) when brewed, it has a sweet character with anise finish. A great blending herb, especially with camomile and peppermint.
- INGREDIENTS:-Premium liquorice root
- ORIGIN:-Izmir, Turkey. Grown: Under 500 ft above sea level
- LEAVES:-Grade A. Field grown, sun dried, machine milled (coarse cut)
- AROMA:-Lightly medicinal
- COLOUR:-Tending yellow green
- TASTE:-Sweet with anise like character
- WELL BEING:-Contented, Balanced.